Based in the heart of Leeds just a short walk from the train station, we’re an agency known to consistently deliver outstanding results for our clients. We take pride in our craft but also love nothing more than rewarding our employees that make our company a truly awesome place to work.
As a Senior Web Developer in the design & development team, you’ll be involved in a variety of projects ranging from creative digital campaigns to website development. Reporting to the Head of Design & Development, we’re looking for a bright spark to join our talented team and help us deliver award-winning development projects for our clients.
As a key member of the team, you'll be expected to share your technical expertise with other team members while also helping to scope future projects. We’ll be relying on your experience to help interpret client briefs and deliver technical specifications while helping provide accurate timescales.
If you’re the type of person who wants to push the boundaries and loves to think of new ways to create outstanding experiences and amazing digital content across all devices, this is the job for you.
What will you need?
- A determination for innovation with enthusiasm and initiative
- A keen interest in the latest industry trends and frameworks
- Solid understanding of task automation (eg. Grunt, Gulp)
- Advanced experience of media queries and responsive design
- Solid experience developing with the WordPress platform
- Adept with version control services (eg. GitHub, Bitbucket)
- A strong portfolio showcasing your development experience
But wait, what’s in it for you?
- Annual training budget dedicated to you
- Flexible working hours (around core hours)
- Free BUPA healthcare coverage
- Personal development plans and quarterly reviews
- Stay with us for a while and earn extra holidays
- Buy, sell or carry over your annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers and baby bonus
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Staff referral scheme (earn up to £1,500)
- Friendly rivalry on the office table tennis table, pool table, dart board & basketball hoop
- Monthly cocktail club (free drinks!)
- In-office massages
- Quarterly team building events
- Summer & winter company events
- Employee discounts (gym, restaurants, bars, etc)