The SEO Analyst will work with the SEO Account Manager to deliver best-practice SEO campaigns across a variety of global websites.
The Analyst acts as a task coordinator between the local client markets and technical SEO Analysts/Specialists with strategic direction from the AM. Knowledge of how content marketing and social media contributes toward SEO success is essential. A solid understanding of the web, digital media (including SEO) and a proven passion for emerging technologies is key to succeeding in this role.
The right candidate will have established business acumen that focuses all SEO and content marketing efforts toward ROI proven results.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the SEO performance of enterprise-level, multi-national/lingual websites for performance growth
- Form good working relationships with clients and stakeholders to overcome resistance to change
- Collaborate and brief other specialist SEO team members such as analysts, content strategists and outreach executives to produce quality and effective deliverables
- Co-ordinate local client contacts and international Reprise Media team members
- Understand and take advantage of the wider user journey and media plan to find SEO opportunities.
- Constantly provide proof to the client of campaign value and deliverables by attending progress meetings, producing monthly reports and representing the agency at quarterly and yearly reviews.
- Manage all SEO deliverables including audit technical SEO documentation, keyword research, keyword mapping, best-practice guidelines, content strategies and link building efforts.
- Seek opportunities to integrate strategically with the PPC, Social and Media teams allocated to the same accounts.
- Prepare all deliverables for client submission including proofing, formatting and print.
- Prepare meeting agenda and minutes for attendees, as well as follow-up actions
What you'll need:
- Comprehensive knowledge of search technology and search engine ranking algorithms and how they are influenced by SEO activity.
- Proven success in managing or co-managing a multi-lingual/national eCommerce SEO campaign.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics, Webmaster Tools, AHREF, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics dashboards and ability to analyse data to underpin recommendations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to communicate with clients, their partner agencies and development team