Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
As the SEO Manager, you will already have an exceptionally strong knowledge and understanding of everything SEO – including how SEO works and fits with the wider digital marketing mix.
You will be primarily responsible for overseeing a team of skilled SEO leads and execs, supporting their personal development, while also working closely with the SEO Director to maintain strong performance across all their individual client portfolios. As part of this remit, you will manage the team’s capacity, workloads, and delivery, ensuring that all associated work is delivered on time and to our client’s high-quality standards.
While using your experience to support the above, you will be expected to deliver technical and strategic support across your team’s accounts and take the lead on one or more of the business’ largest SEO accounts.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the SEO team to ensure client performance is at an optimal level
- Ensuring all clients have a future proof, strategic plan in place
- Ensure the team are achieving against outlined business KPIs
- Managing SEO workload and workflow for a number of individuals
- Ensuring both team and project deadlines are met
- Leading strategy, communications and delivery for high-profile SEO accounts
- Training, mentoring and developing SEO Leads and Executives of varying skill levels
- Identifying, highlighting & proposing key growth opportunities across the client-base
- Supporting on developing and attending new SEO business opportunities
- Educating the wider business on SEO benefits, best practices, etc.
- Analysis of key data and providing insights / statistical analysis
- Helping to identify, raise and solve client issues/problems
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- An exceptionally strong knowledge and understanding of everything SEO
- A high-level of technical SEO proficiency with experience managing and implementation strategy for large-scale e-commerce and international SEO websites
- At least 5 years’ SEO experience
- Experience managing a team or a number of individuals
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy
- Good project and/or workload management skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Strong business writing skills and ability to communicate with board-level members
- Amazing interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable in front of large audiences
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines