Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
A rare opportunity has arisen for someone looking to further their communications career in a unique environment. We are looking for an outstanding social media candidate who has either up to 2 years’ experience in an agency or in-house environment or a degree in PR / Media Relations with practical social media work experience alongside.
You will have creativity, passion, an over-flowing hunger for communications excellence, relentless drive to deliver the work of your life and a desire for total immersion into the ever changing creative world of digital media.
You love to and have a talent in crafting and condensing key messages succinctly with flair. Alongside this you see the world in a very visual manner and can communicate well with Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit etc. You understand social media platforms and measurements and can work wonders on the web.
You will be part of a dedicated communications team who deliver outstanding results week in week out. Zazzle Media put the client at the heart of all we do and our love of digital has no end.
CONTENT AND SOCIAL
- Learn Zazzle Media’s SEO and social media services and, where appropriate, look at ways to improve our processes.
- Learn our processes and the software we use to make these more efficient, ensuring we are using cutting edge ‘best of breed’ tools to keep us ahead of the game. Where appropriate suggest tools we can build ourselves.
- Deliver market leading reports to clients to ensure we keep them in the loop at all times, retain them and also engender trust so we can up-sell further services.
- Ensure we deliver high-quality services 100% of the time.
- Find ways to constantly improve our results by keeping up with the very latest industry news and techniques.
- Meet tight deadlines for all client work and to help ensure the smooth delivery of monthly reports.
- Put in place solid and easy to understand processes and plans so, at any moment, any of our team knows what is done and what is still to do.
- Constantly communicate externally and internally so everyone is happy and knows what is going on.
- Share your knowledge of data around the business and instill a culture within social media of data led expertise and decision making.
- Be responsible for how we use this data to report the benefits of our work to clients and indeed potential clients. Develop our Zazzle Media reporting process using existing tools and industry benchmarking tools.
- Work closely with our Head of Creative Communications to make your services available at peak times.
- Consistently grow social audiences for our clients.
- Work to attract new social media business for Zazzle based on selling our expertise around social data and management.
LIAISON WITH THE SEO AND CONTENT DEPARTMENTS AND ANY OUTSOURCED SERVICE SUPPLIERS
- Ensure constant communication with the SEO and content departments to ensure that content is created to fulfill specific outreach needs as set by the SEO team each month.
- Ensure we keep any outsourced work of high quality and ensure it is delivered on time and to brief.
- You work hard to communicate with all team members and make sure that you and they deliver what is asked.
LIAISON WITH CLIENTS
- Help to ensure we communicate regularly with all clients as a company and that any concerns they have are raised and dealt with promptly, professionally and effectively.
- Maintain first class relations with every client or prospective client by ensuring a professional, informed and friendly manner at all times.
- Maintain a constant rapport with and make a habit of knowing each and every one of our main client contacts for when they may contact the office, or we need to contact them.
The successful candidate must be able to show some understanding of:
- Communication management in an ‘always on’ global environment.
- An understanding of content marketing and how social fits into this.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Proven professional credibility within social media and online influencers.
- Flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- Strategic skills.
- Commitment to professional development & strong enthusiasm for keeping abreast of digital trends.
- An understanding of the Blogger community and how we can better engage them via social activity and indeed use their own social channels.
We are also looking for an individual who is:
- Has an insatiable appetite for learning
- The ability to communicate effectively