Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
A newly created role within our Biddable Media team, this exciting new role is tasked with taking ownership of departmental reporting, tracking external media spends vs forecasted run rates, and client critical performance issues to ensure the smooth transition of forecasted client deliverables.
While any previous experience would be a bonus, it’s certainly not a prerequisite.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide quality assurance checks on the creation and provision of all suggested operational deployment of Biddable Media activity before this is delivered to the client for sign-off
- Make daily bid optimization adjustments on client accounts to ensure their activity has maximum exposure within client forecasted performance
- Provide quality assurance checks on all external reporting before this is delivered to the client to ensure the high standards delivered are maintained to optimum levels
- The creation and management of interdepartmental communication briefing sheets to ensure that our clients can provide deliverables back to the agency as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Assisting on external reports shared with clients in regards to the collection and maintenance of client data
- Highlight and raise any additional growth opportunities for our current client roster by analysing delivered vs available impression share, providing recommendations on budget increases on a campaign level.
What you'll need:
- A demonstrable passion for digital, an insatiable desire to learn and embrace a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Organised, proactive and resilient with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written skills
- Able to work as part of a team, but self-motivated enough to prioritise output without guidance