While any previous experience would be a bonus, it’s certainly not a prerequisite.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide quality assurance checks on the creation and provision of all suggested operational deployment of Biddable Media activity before this is delivered to the client for sign-off
- Make daily bid optimization adjustments on client accounts to ensure their activity has maximum exposure within client forecasted performance
- Provide quality assurance checks on all external reporting before this is delivered to the client to ensure the high standards delivered are maintained to optimum levels
- The creation and management of interdepartmental communication briefing sheets to ensure that our clients can provide deliverables back to the agency as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Assisting on external reports shared with clients in regards to the collection and maintenance of client data
- Highlight and raise any additional growth opportunities for our current client roster by analysing delivered vs available impression share, providing recommendations on budget increases on a campaign level.
What you'll need:
- A demonstrable passion for digital, an insatiable desire to learn and embrace a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Organised, proactive and resilient with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written skills
- Able to work as part of a team, but self-motivated enough to prioritise output without guidance