Due to our continuing success, we now have an opportunity for a talented individual to join our growing UX team and support the delivery of UX and CRO work to our wide range of clients.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individual who is a strong team player and keen to continue their development within the field of User Experience.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at an innovative, progressive digital agency.
What you'll be doing:
Our UX team ensure that our clients’ websites are optimized to give users the best possible experience and make it easier for them to complete their on-site goals. Tasks include:
- Carry out UX Audits on client websites, highlighting areas for improvements and suggestions for change
- Carry out in-depth competitor analysis
- Facilitation and analysis of User Testing sessions, listening to and observing how users interact with websites
- Analysis of data to identify key drop off points in the user journey as well as any trends in user behaviour
- Writing up and presenting back key findings and recommendations
- Development of A/B testing hypotheses and planning of optimisation programmes
- Collaborating with other team members, internal teams and stakeholders
What you'll need:
- 12 months+ experience in working in UX or related field
- Experience in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics or HotJar
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Naturally inquisitive, questions why and looks beyond the data
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and positive attitude
- A passion for UX and a thirst to improve your knowledge & skillset