Working within our Consultancy Team, you will already have a strategic background that enables you to understand how your output can positively impact clients, especially from a commercial perspective. You will be expected to have excellent time, relationship and presenting skills to ensure that all projects are delivered and communicated to a high standard.
The role will involve working across a number of different business areas including our SEO & Content Teams, Paid Media Team, and Design and Development Team to ensure we are delivering excellent user experience and performance in our client’s persuasive architecture and conversion journey.
- Act as a UX optimisation subject matter expert and centre of excellence for both clients and internal teams
- Design, develop, launch testing, targeting and optimisation activities amongst our client base using best in class third party solutions and in-house technologies
- As well as using technology to perform UX tests you’ll also use your experience to provide expert reviews for Conversion Rate Optimisation projects.
- Assist with an/or lead CX workshops/usability studies and depth interviews
- Develop the framework in which all UX activities are implemented and measured
- Contribute to new and existing client proposals in writing and in person
- Keep abreast of industry developments and changes that could have an impact both on client and company performance
- Champion the benefits of UX optimisation internally and externally amongst our existing and potential clients
- Develop user experience maps and have an understanding of how these fit in with the wider customer experience
- Develop, implement and prioritise testing within a common sense marketing approach
- 2-3 years' experience developing and delivering commercially driven user experience focussed projects
- A strong analytical background and a common sense understanding of marketing and audiences
- Demonstrable insight and marketing skills to develop optimisation plans which will drive actionable improvements
- The ability to present and report to both internal and external stakeholders the strategic scope, method, implementation and subsequent reporting of the incremental benefits and on-going future refinement
- Knowledge of an/or ability to learn and deploy a variety of research methodologies including focus groups, usability testing, user journey analysis and mapping, multivariate testing, Google Analytics, video analysis (What Users Do) and competitive research. Just as important though is a level of commercial acumen to perform expert reviews of client sites
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages a benefit