How localised SEO has changed
Changes to the local search landscape combined with the ever growing importance of the mobile has led to brands recognising the importance for a robust local SEO strategy. The local search hemisphere is constantly changing, gone are the days of simply concentrating your efforts on ensuring that NAP (name, address, postcode) data is consistent.
Stickyeyes' local SEO services
In the modern local SEO game it is important to tick many more boxes in the Google checklist of local rankings factors. With more and more searchers looking for “near me” results and local businesses you need to be thinking about the following points and more.
- Mobile friendly website – With users searching for businesses while on the move combined with Google’s mobile friendly algorithm it is important to have a mobile friendly website to rank in local search
- Website localisation and localised content – Create content that is specific to your audience. Answer questions, provide information for their localised searches and more
- Customer reviews – Having an ongoing flow of customer reviews will not only help your brand be viewed as trustworthy by potential customers but it will also go towards stronger local SEO performance
- Use schema/structured data – Improve your local search listings and your brands Google Knowledge Panel inclusion through marking your website up with informative structured data
- Social visibility – Social visibility and engagement is a small ranking factor and is a great way to connect with customers within your target audience. Have a well devised social media strategy in place to improve your local SEO rankings
- Brand listings – Monitor your brands listings on Google My Business, Bing Places and authoritative directories and keep all your NAP data consistent. This is still important, it just isn’t the only metric anymore
Your location strategy
Here at Stickyeyes we understand the importance of a well-defined local SEO strategy for our brands. We’re monitoring everything from brand listings on authoritative directories to making recommendations on how our clients can improve their mobile page speed to impact organic performance. For more information, get in touch with Stickyeyes today.
Our award winning Search Engine Optimisation Solutions
- What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimisation basics
- Website auditing
- SEO strategies
- Website optimisation
- Content optimisation
- Backlink auditing
- Link removals
- Creative link deployment
- Google penalty removal & recovery
- Local SEO strategy
- Mobile & Tablet SEO
- App store optimisation (ASO)
- Search consultancy
- SEO reporting
- Website migration
- International SEO
- SEO tools