Marketing automation has become a significant focus for organisations looking to drive efficiencies in their marketing, sales and lead generation strategies. But despite this increased focus and investment, many brands are struggling to realise how the right automation strategies and tactics can make their marketing and sales operations more efficient and effective.
Three steps to effective marketing automation will discuss how to develop and deploy a marketing automation strategy from the ground up, focusing on key challenges such as lead generation, prospecting and sales nuturing, to ensure that your sales and marketing teams are focusing their efforts in the right areas.
In order to help marketers to look at their strategy and the business challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought, we have made our marketing automation guide free-to-access. You can download it now without completing any forms or sharing any contact data.
Want to keep in touch
What you'll get from this guide
- The business case for marketing automation, and how it can transform your sales and marketing strategy.
- The three core pillars behind effective marketing automation and lead generation, and how you can make them work for you.
- How to determine whether an Inbound, account based marketing (ABM) or a hybrid approach is most appropriate for your organisation and its objectives.
- How lead scoring and eCRM techniques can generate much more insight and intelligence about your leads as they go through the purchasing process.
- How to effectively audit, manage and create your content assets, ensuring that the right communications reach the right leads at the right time.
- How to effectively nurture your leads for better sales conversations.