The latest Digital 100 report produced by Econsultancy and New Media Age reveals that Stickyeyes was the UK’s best performing full service marketing agency, climbing up the league table by 31 places to rank in 32nd position.
The Top 100 Digital Agencies Report, previously published exclusively by New Media Age, ranks agencies according to fee income from their UK digital activities.
The report also reveals that fee incomes collected by the UK’s top digital agencies grew by 19% in the last twelve months to £1.18bn, with Stickyeyes outperforming the market with 45% growth, recording £9,189,230 in fee income for the last financial year.
Key Milestones in 2012/2013
- Named ‘Best Digital Agency’ at UK Search Awards
- Acquire over 40 new clients including Hertz, Hilton Worldwide and Maxinutrition (Part of GSK)
- Grown international business by 146%
- Headcount grows to over 100 staff (covering 17 languages in-house)
- London office opens for business
- Stickyeyes reveal a new look with corporate rebrand
- Stickyeyes launch their multilingual website options – German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch (more to follow)
- Rises 31 places in the ‘Digital 100’ – cementing our position as one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK
Commenting on the latest findings from the report, Craig Chalmers, CEO at Stickyeyes, said “The Digital 100 is a fantastic benchmark for how our business is performing within our industry, and as an agency that now works with global brands in over 28 international countries, we’re looking forward to another exciting period of growth, in which we will continue to drive a great return for our clients as well as developing some exciting new big data driven solutions – so watch this space.’’
Check out a sample of our client work to see why we’re one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies.