- What an ideal automation strategy should look like
- A review of key automation features and how to build each step into your strategy
- Understanding and mapping your strategy to your customer buying journey
- What collateral you’ll need to help drive success
- How to work with your sales team to improve engagement
We’ve worked with brands in both B2C and B2B spaces, implementing all the major automation platforms so, our webinar will give you an unbiased viewpoint on the path of least resistance and the process steps that will provide you with the most likely success.
And, by signing up to the webinar you’ll receive the recording and slides so you can refer back to the insight at any time.
Date: Wednesday 1st November 2017 12.30pm (GMT)
Duration: 1 hour
Meet our presenter:
With over 15 years’ experience in the areas of online marketing and performance based lead generation he leads the lead generation strategy for Stickyeyes and it’s clients. Phil has experience working across all major automation platforms ensuring seamless integration between lead generation, marketing and sales teams.
He has worked both client and agency side for a range of sectors including public sectors bodies such as European Parliament and European Commission and has extensive experience in the private sector as the Head of Marketing for an enterprise software provider as well as the Director of Marketing for one of the UK’s first online higher education and training providers.