Putting your customer at the heart of your SEO and content strategy has never made more sense. In this webinar for Smart Insights, Mike will explain how you can leverage Google’s changing algorithm to deliver organic search gains by examining:
- How to use search data to map your strategy to intent
- User experience and shifting ranking signals
- Conversational search and the rise of voice
- The importance of data mark-up to enhance the search experience
We’ll look at the hot trends for 2018 and beyond and show you how to improve your strategy and implement best practice organic search practices through:
- Technical SEO
- Maximising opportunities from product and category content
- Competitor intelligence to benchmark and drive organic gains.
Sign up now to listen to the recording live or listen back at your leisure.
Date: Tuesday 12th December 2018 at 11am (GMT)
Duration: 1 hour
Meet our presenter
Mike McDougall, Organic Search Director, Stickyeyes
With over 15 years in digital Mike has helped build teams and worked in a variety of roles in agencies in the UK & North America.He has led search marketing teams for a number of leading agencies and has also worked client-side for a number of prominent online brands, including lastminute.com.
In his current role, Mike is part of Stickyeyes innovative Solution team, solely dedicated to developing data-led, customer focused SEO strategies which are laser-focused on delivering against performance KPIs – whatever they might be.