What strategies are retailers using to capture market share in the highly competitive consumer electronics market? What are the hot products for increasingly tech-savvy consumers? All will be revealed in the latest Stickyeyes intelligence report.
Our consumer electronics report will reveal exactly who is making best use of search engine optimisation, paid search and social media to achieve market share across the sector. With more than 200 pieces of key insight, the report highlights which brands have successfully cornered areas of this diverse sector and how traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ retailers are successfully joining up their online and offline channels to provide a complete customer experience.
What you will get from the report
- A who’s who in the online consumer electronics market
- In-depth market analysis covering September 2012 to July 2013
- Over 200 individual pieces of key insights
- Over 70 individual pieces of statistical interpretation
- Analysis of the growth of in-store services as part of the online buying cycle
- Key insights applicable to both consumer electronics and other competitive ‘big ticket’ retail sectors